Saturday, July 12, 2008

11 Hours


Well, last night after work we went straight to our new house and taped, primed, etc. our bed room walls.

Today we returned to spend 11 hours doing more painting, taping, priming etc. in our bed room and living room. The work went much faster with the above featured Pant-N-Roll Plus recommended by our new neighbors.

However, I am a little disappointed. I always thought I could have a career in painting and that it would be a lot of fun. Welcome, disillusionment and reality. Painting is never fun! That is until it is done.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

"AMEN"

MissouriMormonMama said...

Why is it that reality always has to sneak in? Your house is lovely Cassie! Enjoy the labor of love. By the way, feel free to check out my blog, if you haven't for a while (nothing exciting, just same old).
kapelerisclan.blogspot.com

Hope you're feeling well!
Susie