Monday, June 8, 2009

Scuba Fun

Well, I am back from my trip. It was pretty fun.

We dove in various spots around San Clemente Island off the southern coast of California.

Below are some pictures. I have more so I will probably do a 2nd post sometime.

A little bit cramped at night:

















But it was still good.

Here is me just after jumping out of the boat:














Underwater shot:














This guy we found just hanging around:



















It was cool swimming through the kelp forests:















We tried getting directions to the "EAC" but didn't have to much luck getting an answer:















Found a meeting of the minds:














Batman came for a swim: (this is a Bat Ray)














This guy wanted to get past us undetected:














But "Eye" spotted him:














We did see some sharks. But the camera was having issues at the time. They were only Leopard sharks so they weren't dangerous.

I have a couple of videos but they keep erroring out....I will try them later.

2 comments:

Kelly Sanders said...

I'm not sure the family would have all fit on that bed.

The pictures of the ocean make me want to learn to scuba.

Kirsten (Geeky Owl) said...

Cringe...scary ocean! Oh and cringe at the sleeping area. But your pictures turned out nice. I hear you rented a better camera this time. Excellent!