Now all we need to do is hope for a "White Christmas" with more of the fluffy stuff.
As, for other news in our life ... not much has been happening. We are happy and content.
We have had an amazing surplus of bread lately. Considering the normal loaf we have from the grocery store, the bread Mom, Dad, Cam, Kim, Grandma and Grandpa made last week, the loaf from our neighbors, the 3 loaves from my company door prize ... and well as much as we like it that's a lot of bread for two people to eat. 6 loaves of bread to be exact. :) -Luckily two of our friends adopted a loaf so that at least brings it down to 4, and I think we'll freeze at least one loaf for later. :)
Other news is that Aaron got me a red poinsettia yesterday! I don't know why I love them so much, but it just doesn't seem like Christmas without one. -So, I was VERY excited.
Caleb is doing well, running out of room to do summer-salts and focusing on putting on some baby weight before he is born. -His mom feels really big, but is happy to know he's
We hope all our family, friends and blog followers are having a great Christmas week. Love you guys.
3 comments:
Fancy!!!!! I have never used one of those before. Is it fun? Or is it like more work out in the cold? I guess it probably beats the "shovel"!
Lucky you!! No it will be fun to shovel I mean snow blow your drive way. Just don't pray for too much snow I can only handle so much.
Sweet Present! I imagine Caleb is running out of room- And don't worry about how big or not you are, expecting mothers are always beautiful ( :
Post a Comment