Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New Boots and Diamond Earings

Today I am wearing some new boots my Mom gave me and my diamond stud earings. For some reason it makes me feel like a million bucks. :)

Aaron let me get my earings on a cruise we went on for our 6 month wedding anniversary. -That was before car, house and baby payments came along. :) And since my hands have been randomly swelling I've decided it's best to not wear my wedding ring. -So, I guess what I am saying is that I am glad I can still have some bling from Aaron to make me feel like a princess.

Also, for all you loyal blog readers. We went into the Doctor a little early this month (due to the swelling issue) and everything is going fine. My blood pressure and the baby's heart beat and measurements are all where they should be.

As for the numbness I've been feeling in my arms ... well the Dr. says it's probably from the increased blood flow during pregnancy, possibly carpel tunnel related. -So, not fun, but too bad. Wearing a brace or two may help at night. And it should go away in ummmm 2 months, 1 and a half if I am lucky. :)

2 comments:

Kirsten (Geeky Owl) said...

I'm glad everything is OK with you and Caleb! See you in a little over a week!

Natalie said...

They were cute boots!!!!!!

Im glad you two are doing well (I meant you three:)